Sunday, February 03, 2008

I Finally Got a New Mouse

Jamal (Beauty), 16 Sultan (Sovereignty), 164 B.E. - Sunday, February 3, 2008 about 10:26 PM PST

My new mouse arrived Thursday and I connected it today. There seems to be something special about beginning the week with something new. I didn't know how much fun it was to use a mouse until I connected it. Maybe I need to get out and get a life.

Today is cloudy and windy with a chance of scattered showers. I won't get out today because I have things to do around the house. I'm catching up on things I didn't get completed Thursday evening. I was ill that evening in pain and throwing up. I went to bed early but didn't get much sleep. So I'm catching up of stuff today. I'm doing fairly well at catching up too.

The only writing I have to catch up on are some Flash Fiction Stories. Because I was ill Thursday, I'm three days behind on those, but not for long. I left the Flash Fiction for last because they are short and I usually use prompts to get them going.

This week I'm going to post the themed entries on different days then I originally planned. I'll get them all in, but I don't think I'm going to do them on a specific day. After all variety is the spice of life, in addition I don't want to get in a rute with my entries.

No comments: