Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm fixing Leftovers

Jalal (Glory), 17 Mulk (Dominion), 164 B.E. - Saturday, February 23, 2008 about 11:46 AM PST

I'm fixing leftovers today in the slow cooker. I don't have a Microwave any more it died, so the only way to cook anything is in the slow cooker, the toaster oven or the toaster. The leftovers I have aren't the type I can fix a toaster oven or a toaster, so the slow cooker is my only option.

I'm going to have to start pricing Microwaves next week. I think the first place I will look is super pawn. I don't know if the have this type of thing in there or not, but I can go in and see. Besides I want to see what the have in the digital camera line as well.

I may have to go to Walmart or K-mart for a Microwave. Having a new Microwave would be nice. The last two I've had in the house were used when I got them, so a new on would be nice. I think the first place I'll look is online see what type of options I can get and the prices. I don't want to go looking for something like that without knowing what I want and what I can get within my price range.

If I don't get a Microwave soon, I'm going to have to learn how to baking a cake in a slow cooker and I don't think that's going to work out too well. I much prefer baking in a Microwave. I think I'm going to have to wait until close to the end of March to get it though. So far this year I've had to get new tires (January) and have the elm tree removed (February). I looking forward to the next ten months of 2008, I can't wait to see what else comes up.

On the bright side I now have three computer mice. I sent for a three button mouse with some gift points I had and received three mice through the mail. One was the mouse I sent for and the other two were smaller. Last year I sent for a radio alarm clock and received two. I have some other gift points to use, so I am looking forward to see what I get through the mail when I use those.

No comments: