Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I Need a new Photo

Fidal (Grace), 18 Sultan (Sovereignty), 164 B.E. - Tuesday, February 5, 2008 about 7:37 AM PST
This is a high school photo taken in Shawnee, Oklahoma, several years ago. I used this photo when I first started this blog. I changed from this to a picture of me taken at Disney Land. I'm going to change the photo on this blog again. However, I'm not sure which picture I'm going to use. I think the most recent picture I have of myself is at a poetry reading.
I don't think I have a picture of myself taken in the last two years. I have a Tupperware container of photos in my closet, which I'll look through before deciding which one to use. I'm considering this decision carefully, normally I use spur of the moment decision making. It cuts down on a lot of worrying, but everyone should attempt something different occasionally and putting a lot of thought in this decision may help me improve my decision making abilities.

No comments: