Sunday, February 15, 2015

Spiritual Sunday: Sunday Thoughts about Mood

Jamal (Beauty), 9 Mulk (Dominion), 171 BE - Sunday, February 15, 2015 about 11:55 am Pacific Standard Time

I woke up in a good mood. I recited a prayer and intoned God's Most Great Name. I took my medication, I made a carafe of coffee and then I went to writing.com to do some work before eating breakfast. I have to wait about an hour after taking my medication before I can eat. I did some writing and a review before I started breakfast. Sometime after I took my medication and before I ate breakfast my mood began to change. It began to descend into depression.

I fixed breakfast and then I went to YouTube. I listened to Hank Williams Sr singing "I Saw the Light". Next I listed to a couple of Baha'i videos that had some of the prayer set to music. My mood lightened, but then my mood always gets better when I listen to spiritual music. I am in a better mood now so I heated up the soup I have been eating all weekend. I will finish it off today.

As long as I take some time to meditate and pray then my mood will stay positive. That is good because now I am not feeling very well physically. I am not sure what is causing the problem, so I am going to take a break in a few minutes to say the Long Healing prayer. I will not go to the ER or one of the clinics unless I absolutely have to so. If I am still feeling this way tomorrow then I will call one of my doctors to see if I can get an appointment.

1 comment:

The Writers Blog -- Joanne Nakaya said...

I'm glad your mood is improved but am concerned about you not feeling well. Please don't wait to go in. If it's nothing then, good. If it's something, then it'll be good that you went in!