Saturday, February 28, 2015

Saturday Summary: At the End of a Hectic Week

Jalal (Glory), 3 Ayyám-i-Há (The Days of Há), 171 BE - Saturday, February 28, 2015 about 8:02 am Pacific Standard Time

The last week in February 2015 was a weird and hectic week. I believe part of the problem concerns the way I go about accomplishing my goals I establish. My housework goals need to bee more concrete, while I need to set a time limit on I know this because of what happened yesterday. I did some port housekeeping and editing in one of my books. I spent a couple of hours (I think) working on the same items and I got so mentally tired at the end that I could not think. When I do this type of work I have to set a time limit so that I have a break between editing sessions.

As for the housework, I am going to follow my mother's example on that. Mom always set a time limit on each task. If she did not get a task finished, such as cleaning out the cupboards, in the time allotted then she would continue the task either later in the day or the next day. Another thing Mom did is list the housekeeping chores she wanted to accomplish or had accomplished during the day (usually before she went to work). Mom always knew what she had finished and what she had to work on the next day or after she got off work. I should have known when she stopped doing this (after she officially retired) that something was wrong

No comments: