Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tuesday's Topic: Rearranging the Freezer

Fiḍal (Grace), 11 Mulk (Dominion), 171 BE - Tuesday, February 17, 2015 about 12:25 pm Pacific Standard Time

Every time I go grocery shopping, I have to rearrange the freezer two or three days later. I do not rearrange it the day I put the items away because I procrastinate. I could give another more logical or illogical reason, but the truth is that I procrastinate when it comes to rearranging the stuff in the freezer. I probably have the rearrange the lower part of the refrigerator as well, but that will h ave to wait a couple more days or a couple more trips to the grocery store.

I have to remove some chicken pieces from their original containers and put them in the Tupperware® meat keepers I have in the freezer. I also have to remove the toaster waffles from their containers and put them in one of the Tupperware® containers I keep in the freezer. My freezer isn't very large so I have to make sure everything is organized so that I can find it when I want something. This means I have to reorganize or rearrange the freezer every couple of weeks or so. Sometimes its a bit inconvenient, which is one of the reasons I don't do it immediately. The other reason is being tired after I get home from the grocery store.

Since I am planning to go to the grocery store either Wednesday or Thursday, I need to rearrange it today so that I can see if I need to purchase more frozen fruit or something like that. After I rearrange the freezer I will take the trash to the alley and I will not have to make two trips.

No comments: