Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday Summary: The Weather in Las Vegas, Nevada

Jalal (Glory), 15 Mulk (Dominion), 171 BE - Saturday, February 21, 2015 about 1:23 Pacific Standard Time

There are seven more day in February 2015. There are twenty-seven days until the vernal equinox when winter is transformed into spring. It sounds like spring here in Las Vegas because the birds are singing. It feels like spring with temperatures ranging from the low fifties to the low seventies, but it is still winter. Even this late in the season the temperature could still turn frigid. I am prepared for almost anything.

I have not yet washed and put away my winter sweaters or blankets. I am not sure where I will store them since I do not have a lot of storage in this studio apartment. The storage I do have is out of my reach even with my step stool. I cannot store them in the cart I use to transport my groceries from my car to my apartment. I have three plastic storage containers that I could use, but I have to go through the stuff in them to see what the items are and then I have to figure out what to do with them. This means I will be doing the spring cleaning, which I started this week, until summer solstice arrives.

It takes me so long to do spring cleaning because I have to do it in sections. I clean little bit and then I write a bit. That way I get some writing and cleaning accomplished each day. That may not be the wash one should do it, but that works for me. It takes me longer to get the work accomplish that all right because I like alone. It also may take longer because I do not have anyone to help. There are advantages to doing your housework without someone to assist.

It is 67 degrees with a few scatter clouds. The high today is expected to be 72 degrees. The weather is nice and warm in the afternoons. In the morning the weather is nice and cool. I have not had the warm air on all month. I will turn the cool air on around March 20. which is the date of the vernal equinox this year. Now the only thing to figure out is whether or not I need to get a filter for the central air unit and then how to put it in the unit.

No comments: