Friday, February 20, 2015

Foodie Friday: Grocery Shopping Memories

Istiqlal (Independence), 14 Mulk (Dominion), 171 BE - Friday, February 20, 2015 about 3:57 pm Pacific Standard Time

I went grocery shopping today. As usual, it wore me out. I remember going grocery shopping with my grandparents and I do not remember them getting worn out from just walking down an aisle in a grocery store. I know that I am not in that good of health, but I do no think I should be this tired after purchasing food. I have to be doing something different then my grandparent to get this tired.

One thing that my grandmother always did, which I do not always do, is make a grocery list. Grandma would make the list the day before and then check it the day she went to make sure she had written down everything she needed or wanted. Another thing my grandparent did was to start at one side of the grocery store then work their way to the other side by going down each aisle. I am a bit more haphazard in my approach to grocery shopping. In fact, I sometimes find myself returning to an aisle because I thought of something that I needed. I have to go grocery shopping again next week, so I will try my grandparents method. I might not get as tired and I could get everything I want in one trip.

No comments: