Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tuesday's Topic: A Windy Tuesday in Las Vegas

Fiḍal (Grace), 18 Mulk (Dominion), 171 BE - Tuesday, February 24, 2015 about 4:20 pm Pacific Time

Sunday and Monday it rained. Today the wind is blowing. I have been cold for three days, two days because of the rain and one day because of the wind. It is warmer today then the past two days, but now there is a windchill factor. I have not turned the my air conditioning unit on all month because most of the days it was two warm for the heat and not hot enough for the cool air. Even though it was cooler (it felt cold to me) I did not turn the heat on because of the electric bill. I am hoping and praying I can avoid using it until the end of March.

On April 20 or 21 I will turn the unit on long enough to switch from warm air to cool air. I will then turn it back off so that I can enjoy opening my door. I like to have my door open because I can see who passes by my house and I hear the birds singing. The birds have been singing all month so they must think it is spring. I even hear birds sing yesterday when it was so cold out. I am thankful it is not snowing here in Las Vegas because I am not sure I could stand being cooped up in my apartment.

I do not go out much, but I can get out when I want to. If it snowed I would not be about to leave my apartment when I wanted to. The problem is not staying inside but not being able to leave when I want to.

No comments: