Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday Summary: Happy Valentine's Day

Jalal (Glory), 8 Mulk (Dominion), 171 BE - Saturday, February 14, 2015 about 2:49 pm Pacific Standard Time

I guess it's a Happy Valentine's Day. For someone it's a Happy Valentine's Day. I'm in a mullygrubbing mood today, which means I'm an bit depressed and wanting to collywabble. I think part of the reason for my mood is Valentine's Day. Today is the day for couples to celebrate their togetherness and I am alone.

Being alone on Valentine's Day is no fun. All the couples in the neighborhood are out somewhere doing couple things to celebrate the day and their togetherness. It's been a long time since I had someone to help me celebrate Valentine's Day. It's been a long time since I celebrated Valentine's Day. I'm not in a relationship. I don't even have a secret admire (at least not one that I know about). Sometimes my horoscope mentions my love life and a relationship, but I think that is just wishful thinking on the part of the horoscope.

I haven't received chocolates or roses from anyone in years. I think the thing I miss most about not being part of a couple is the lack of sharing. I don't have anyone to share a carafe of coffee. The only one I have to make breakfast or any other meal for is myself. I like my cooking and I like cooking for myself, but once in a while it would be nice to cook for someone else. It would be nice to have someone to cook for me.

No comments: