Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thankful Thursday: February 19, 2015

Istijlal (Majesty), 13 Mulk (Dominion), 171 BE - Thursday, February 19, 2015 about 3:16 pm Pacific Standard Time

Today I am thankful...

01. ... that the exterminator came to put traps out in the kitchen for the mouse I saw running through my apartment.

02. ...for coffee because it tastes wonderful while I am composing a blog entry.

03. ...that the February/March 2015 issue of The AARP Magazine arrived today.

04. ...for the bird that has been singing in the pine tree all day.

05. ...that there are beautiful thin white clouds sailing across the blue sky.

06. ..
.for beautiful warm and not hot weather we are experiencing in Las Vegas.
07. ...that I can have my door open so that I can look outside and watch the clouds sailing across the sky.

08. ...for the vegetables I have in the refrigerator to eat as a snack rather then eating sweets.

09. ...that I still have five bottles of ginger ale in the refrigerator to drink with my apple juice.

10. ...for the card I received through the mail today from a friend.

No comments: