Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Midweek Reflections: Sometime Miracles Happen

Idal (Justice), 19 Mulk (Dominion), 171 BE - Wednesday, February 25, 2015 about 5:18 pm Pacific Standard Time

I experienced a miracle today. Yesterday I wrote a shopping list so that I could go to the supermarket today when I went to deposit a check in the bank. This morning I went to get my Senior commodities allotment. I got the food and came home, took it out of my pushcart, and then did some writing before checking the mail. I had not seen the postal deliver person, but I checked the mailbox anyway.

The check I was expecting arrived, so I came back into the house and got ready to go to the store. I thought I had everything in my purse I needed so I took my pushcart and went to the car. Come to find out, I had almost everything in my purse that I needed. I did not have the grocery list. When I put the check in my purse I neglected to put the grocery list in as well.

I went to the bank, deposited the check, and went to t he supermarket. I purchased several items and then came home. Once here I checked the grocery list to see what I had forgotten. I did not forget anything. I purchased every item on the list and then some. Since I purchased all the items on my list I do not have to go back to the supermarket tomorrow for anything.

No comments: