Saturday, February 08, 2014

In my New studio Apartment: Part 1

Jalál (Glory), 2 Mulk (Dominion), 170 BE - Saturday, February 8, 2014 about 4:34 pm Pacific Standard Time

In my new (new to me anyway) I have clothes hanging in my closet and CDs sitting on one shelf of my computer desk. I still have boxes to unpack and stuff to send to my brothers, but I'm getting settle. Tomorrow is Sunday, so I'll probably start the week out  by going to the store because I have to purchase a $10.00 phone card and I want to see how many miles Smith's Food and Drug store is from my present location.

I have a working electric range, but I can't remember where I put the three sauce pans I brought with me. I  think the may be in a cupboard behind my electric can opener and electric water kettle. There isn't much room in this apartment to store things and most of the storage is above my head, so I have to have a stool to put things in the top shelves. I have a small step stool, but I'm not sure it's enough to reach some of the upper cabinets.I may have to purchase something a little sturdier and tall to get to the top shelf in the bathroom.

I know I'll eventually get  everything organized, of course it may take me six months to do that. I hope I can get it organized within the next couple of weeks, but to do that I need more money then what I have because it  costs to send stuff to Colorado and California. My sister can drive into Las Vegas from Searchlight to pick up the stuff I need for her to store, which I hope isn't very much more  then she already has in her garage.

No comments: