Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday Anternoon Thoughts

Fiḍál (Grace), 19 Mulk (Dominion), 170 BE - Tuesday, February 25, 2014 about 1:29 pm Pacific Standard Time

It's Tuesday afternoon and I spent most of the morning out of the house. I went to see the dentist about some issues I'm having with my gums. He can do something for me, but it's going to cost a good amount of money. I'm not ready to say how much yet because I have to pray about this situation. Prayer always helps me make a decision about anything I do. Prayer also helps me find the money to accomplish the goal.

After I left the dentist, I went to the gym. The last time I saw my regular doctor she said I needed to lose weight. The problem is that I won't lose weight unless I have some assistance, which is one of the reasons I went to the gym to see what they had to offer. The other reason was that I could get a free membership, which will help me lose the weight, but I'm still going to need a physical trainer.

I'm going to go back to the gym tomorrow to talk to a trainer and see how he can help me. I know what the gym I went to has to offer in equipment and stuff like that. I still have to purchase some shoes and the appropriate clothing. I also need to go to the laundromat to do some laundry. I think I'll put the dirty clothes and laundry detergent in the car before I leave the house, that way I can stop at the laundromat after I leave the gym.

No comments: