Monday, February 17, 2014

It's Amost Sunset and I'm Almost Caught up

Kamál (Perfection), 11 Mulk (Dominion), 170 BE - Monday, February 17, 2014 about 5:33 pm Pacific Standard Time

 I was ill for nearly four day, I started getting ill on Wednesday afternoon and it progressed to the dry heavies on Thursday afternoon and most of the day Friday. On Friday I went to the grocery store for supplies and on Saturday evening I went to a fund raiser. I spent the day Sunday attempting to catch up on projects between bouts of sleep.

I'm almost caught up on everything except reading e-mail and doing surveys. I think the best thing to do is stay home tomorrow and finish catching up, at least on the surveys because some of them pay cash, while the one that don't pay cash offer useful items for the point I earn. I've already received a 15-piece cookware set and am working towards a flatware. I have over 20 piece of flatware, but from several different sets and I only have about three or four spoon (if that). While I live alone I can use more spoons especially if I would have a visitor, so I'm either going to have to purchase spoons or earn enough point for a new flatware set to replace my mismatched pieces.

Fortunately, it should take me only one more day to get my schedule back to normal, if I'm not interrupted. I can just hope and  prayer for another non-interrupted day sot that I can plan a trip to the laundromat, to the doctor, and to one of the local food pantries this week. If I were younger those three items would be easily accomplished in one day; however at may age I can do only two of them in one day. I also have a grief counseling meeting this week, which gives me four items to complete in three day.

If you want to read more about my illness and its difficulties see After four days of whatever is going around I back on a writing schedule.

No comments: