Wednesday, February 05, 2014

I'm beginning to question my sanity

‘Idál (Justice), 18 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 170 BE - Wednesday, February 5, 2014 about 3:41 pm Pacific Standard Time

I'm beginning to question my sanity! This, of course, could be one of those minor issues that comes along with moving from a six bedroom, two bath house into a studio apartment with one bathroom.This question arose in my mind when I returned home from loading stuff from the house into my Kia Sephia. I was sitting by the computer sipping water from a mug (I don't have any glasses) and I realized how insane it was to attempt to keep all the stuff I'm lugging from the house.

The problem is that I don't or I think I don't have any other choice. A lot of the stuff I can send to my brothers or sister because it's family heirlooms. It will remain with me only until I can save enough money to ship it to whoever I decide to ship it to. That's going to take a while because some of the things are family pictures. I'm just tired from moving and attempting to get situated in a studio apartment.

I just have to keep plugging away. I have to get up when I wake up, rather then sitting under the covers thinking I'm cold. It isn't cold in this apartment, so the problem is me; the problem is physical.  I'll just have to deal with it. Perhaps start the day off with a cup of hot water when I take my morning meds. I may even start heating water or apple juice in the microwave to drink in the evening rather then drink just cold water.

I'm tired, but it's too early to go to bed. There for I think I will take another stab at doing something with my clothes. I'll have to fold them and lay them on  one of the televisions stand I brought until I can get some more hanger from the house so that I can hang them up.

No comments: