Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Midweek Reflections on Settling into My New Apartment

Istijlál (Majesty), 7 Mulk (Dominion), 170 BE - Wednesday, February 12, 2014 about 7:21 pm Pacific Daylight Time

It's after sunset here in Las Vegas and a new solar day has begun. I'm not feeling well and I'm not feeling ill, I don't know what's causing my problem. I fixed myself a couple of cups of hot, hoping that would solve this issue, but it hasn't. I'm still feeling sluggish and blue.

Perhaps it has something to do with settling into my new apartment. I haven't accomplished as much as I wanted to this week, but I did receive four checks in the mail. Two of the checks I expected; however, I didn't expect them this week. The other two checks were refunds because I moved out of the house and closed those accounts. They will help me settle into my new apartment, especially with upcoming bills.

I have a basket full of laundry waiting for me to take it to the laundromat, which I'm not looking forward to doing. I have to plan a day next week to go before I run out of clothes. When I hung the rest of my clothes up this morning I found that I have over a dozen top, but only one skirt, and six pairs of slacks. I also have three dresses, two of which I can wear out in public. The third dress I'm not sure about, so I'll have to check it out tomorrow to see if I can fix it so I can wear it out or if it just a house dress.

Maybe I'll feel better in the morning after I take the trash out. I'll drive the car around in front and load some of the stuff I have to give away in it. I have to leave the trunk empty because I'm going somewhere on Friday morning and I'll need an empty trunk.

No comments: