Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday: February 13, 2014

Istijlál (Majesty), 7 Mulk (Dominion), 170 BE - Thursday, February 13, 2014 about 3:13 pm Pacific Standard Time

Today I am thankful...

1.  ...that my telephone is next to my computer so that when I'm on hold and listening to pleasant and tiring hold music, I have something to do.

2.  ...that I accomplished the monumental task of changing my address at several websites and customer service line.

3.  ...that I feel much better this afternoon then I did this morning. I'm not sure, but I suspect I have a cold as a results of the stress of moving.

4.  ...that the sun is shining this afternoon so that I can look out my window and see the beautiful blue sky.

5.  ...that I was able to change my address at the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles without the necessity of going to one of their offices.

6.  ...that I received coupons in the mail today for $2.00 of two bags (10 oz. size or larger) of Starbucks® Coffee. I can now replenish my backup coffee supply, which is now down to a jar of instant coffee.

7.  ...that I have the second laundry basket empty in order to sort the laundry so that I can plan my first trip to the laundromat either this weekend or next Tuesday.

8.  ...that I now have a plug for the tub so that I don't have to stuff a washrag in the drain to keep the water from running out when I take a bath.

9.  ...that I have a large plastic container empty to use as a file cabinet until I get my regular file cabinet cleaned out .

10.  ...that I'm a member of writing.com..

No comments: