Sunday, February 02, 2014

Tomorrow is moving day in Las Vegas

Jamál (Beauty), 15 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 170 BE - Sunday, February 3, 2014 about 1:20 pm Pacific Standard Time

Tomorrow is moving day, so when I go offline tonight I won't be back on until late Monday or Tuesday . At least, those are the days I hope to be back online; however, God or the Fates have a sense of humor and I may not be back on line until Wednesday or Thursday.

One day is going to put me behind in my writing, submission, and blogging goals. I can't help that because I have to move. I have be out of this house this week, so there is no choice but to get offline until after I get the computers and the internet connections going at the apartment.

I have a mammogram appointment in the morning at 9:15, so I can't begin moving until after I keep that appointment and pay the first months rent. Maybe I'm worrying over nothing, which is normal for me. It's just that I want to get into the apartment, get my equipment set up so that  I can plan  the rest of my moth. I still have to come up with the money to cover a couple of things coming out of  the bank account. I'll deal with that when I get into the apartment.

This may be the last entry I make for a couple of days, so everyone have a happy week.

No comments: