Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I Need a Schedule

Fiḍál (Grace), 5 Mulk (Dominion), 170 BE - Tuesday, February 11, 2014 about 2:41 pm Pacific Standard Time

I either need a schedule or to set the alarm clock, maybe both. I can't seem to make myself get up of a morning. I used to get up at 4:00 or 5:00 am, but for the past week I've gotten up at 6:00 am. I can't seem to make myself get up earlier and I'm not sure why. Perhaps it;s the new surroundings or my body is just tired from moving and going through boxes. I still have stuff to go through and send off (when I get the money) to siblings in Colorado and California.

I don't know if setting the alarm will help because usually I have to move the clock about every other day or I turn it  off and go back to bed. It could be the chilly mornings that make me reluctant to get out of bed. I don't sleep under heavy blanket or quilts, but the ones I have over me are warm and the morning air is chilly.

Another reson could be that I don't  sleep well at night and when morning comes I'm just getting to sleep. I could try staying up until 10:30  or 11:00 pm.  That way I don't toss and turn for as long, but I don't know if that would help. I think my biggest problem is physical and the type of bed I'm sleeping on. I'm sleeping on a love seat instead of a couch. It's better then the couch, but I still don't think I'm sleeping comfortably. I think I'll see if I can find a recliner, maybe I could sleep on one of those better then on the love seat.

I have so much work to do that I need to get up and get it done, but instead I just want to stay bundled  under the covers. If I don't get to work I won't have anything accomplished before mys sister come into Las Vegas next Monday. I have some things to give her and some stuff she can put in storage (if I decide to put it in storage).

No comments: