Sunday, February 09, 2014

I need a Tea Kettle

Jamál (Beauty), 3 Mulk (Dominion), 170 BE - Sunday, February 9, 2014 about 3:56 pm Pacific Standard Time

I need a tea kettle! I heated the water for my hot tea in the microwave because I don't have enough space on the kitchen counter for the electric hot water pot and I don't have a tea kettle to heat water on the stove. I don't have enough room in my cabinets to store the electric can opener or the water pot. Right now, those items are in the same cabinet as the sauce  pans, which means that when I use the sauce pans, I have to move the other things out of the way to get to the pan.

I think I'll purchase a tea kettle and a hand operated can opener that way I won't have to worry about storage. I can put the can opener in the drawer with the silver wear and t he kettle can sit on the stove. That will solve one storage problem. That way I won't have to worry about moving things off the kitchen counter when I want to open a can or heat water. I also won't have to move something out of the way every time I want a sauce pan.

It's going to take me a couple of weeks to get everything straightened and arrange in a way that satisfies me. I'm just going to have to take it a little at a time and keep moving stuff from place to place until it's arrange properly. I'm sure I can be comfortable in this apartment, but it's going to take a while  to get things arranged properly.

No comments: