Thursday, February 06, 2014

Thankful Thursday: February 6, 2014

Istijlál (Majesty), 19 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 170 BE - Thursday, February 6, 2014 about 4:25 pm Pacific Standard Time

Today I am Thankful...

1.  ...that I have finally moved out of the house and into my own cramped studio apartment.

2.  ...that someone else carried everything into the apartment for me.

3.  ...that I had assistance organizing some of the cabinets in my kitchen.

4.  ...that I received some frozen sliced fully cooked ham with senior commodities today.

5.  ...that I was able to tell someone about the Baha'i faith and read a healing prayer for her.

6.  ...that the sink in the bathroom of my apartment did not overflow today.

7.  ...that my sister bought me a large canister of coffee when she was in Las Vegas on Monday.

8.  ...that I received a jug of grape juice with my senior commodities today.

9.  ...that I have a working computer so that I can rest between bouts of organizing my apartment.

10.  ...that I have three whole days of organizing and writing to look forward to without worrying about something to eat or coffee to drink.

No comments: