Friday, February 07, 2014

Two frist in my new apartment

Istiqlál (Independence), 1 Mulk (Dominion), 170 BE - Friday, February 7, 2014 about 3:10 pm Pacific Standard Time

Today, for  the first time, I made jello in my new apartment. I had  to boil the water in my Microwave because I don't have a tea kettle  to use on my electric stove and I didn't have room on my counter to use my electric kettle. At the moment, I have only three sauce pans I can use on the electric stove (which is now working) unfortunately I don't remember where I put them.

Anyway, I got the water boiled, the jello dissolved, and put a can of mixed fruit in it. The mixed fruit has only 75 mg of potassium, so it is on my new diet. I'm just waiting for the jello to set so that I can have a small bowl for a snack.

For lunch I made a three egg omelet with ham, cheese, and mixed greens (and no, I don't know how much potassium was in the omelet). After I cooked the omelet I put  hot sauce on it, but I think the next time I make it  I'll put the hot sauce in while the omelet is cooking. I used my electric skillet to cook my lunch because I don't have a nonelectric fry pan of any type. I doubt I could have make the omelet  in one of the sauce pans even if I could find them.


No comments: