Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday afternoon in Las Vegas

Istiqlál (Independence), 8 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur), 170 BE - Friday, May 24, 2013 about 7:29 PM Pacific Time

I can't say this was a normal Friday afternoon because I spent most of it asleep on the couch. This morning I picked up a loaf of free day old bread and my senior food allotment and then came home. When I arrived back at the house, I put the milk and the cheese in the refrigerator, warmed up a cup of leftover coffee in the microwave, and then sit down at the computer to do some blog entries and other writing.

I opened two little packages of cookies to go with my coffee. I managed to complete the a blog entry in my writing.com blog before my stomach began hurting. My stomach does this every so often and the only thing I can do for it is say the Long Healing Prayer and lay down for a nap. I don't know why my stomach began hurting today because I have taken the medication everyday for  the past week. The problem is either something I eat or didn't eat.

I feel better now, but I doubt I can sleep tonight. Therefore, I will either do some housework or write. I could wash and dry a load of clothes while I'm writing. I could also pack up some of Mom's clothes to give away. The place I pick up free bread also gives away food and clothes, so I could take Mom's clothes to that place.

I have to pick up another loaf of bread next week sometimes, so I'll take a couple of bags of clothes when I go to pick up the bread. I have several other things to do next week as well and at least two of them are in the same direction as the place I pick up the free bread.

No comments: