Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Late Afternoon in Las Vegas

Fiḍál (Grace), 5 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur), 170 BE - Tuesday, May 21, 2013 about 7:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time

It's late afternoon in Las Vegas, the sky is partly cloudy and the wind is blowing. The high today was 94 degrees and the low tonight is supposed to be 70 degrees. I have had my afternoon nap, so I'm rested and ready for my evening at home.

partly cloudy sky
the wind caresses tree limbs
a nice desert day

As I look out the window, I see that my neighbors across the street have taken out their trash. Tomorrow is trash collection day in my neighborhood, so the trashcans have to be at the curb by 6:30 AM. Sometimes the garbage trucks pick up the trash close to 7:00 AM and sometimes they don't get to this street until afternoon. I will wait until morning to roll the trash to the curb.


No comments: