Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Midweek Reflections: I need to get out of the house

‘Idál (Justice), 11 Jamál (Beauty), 170 BE - Wednesday, May 8, 2013 about 2:30 PM Pacific Time

I think I need to get out of the house for more the a few minutes at a time. I need to go somewhere besides to the garage. Last week I went out of the house twice, both times before I completely recovered from being ill. I am feeling better today, so tomorrow I will get out of the house and go to the store or the gas station.

Is it cabin fever?
I look at the clouds covering the sky,
I want to do something
besides house work.

I need to get out of the house more. I need to do something out of the ordinary, at least once a month. Perhaps I need to go out to eat, I have not been to a restaurant in two or three months. The only problems is deciding which restaurant I want to go for lunch or dinner. Maybe I will go out on Mother's Day, after I visit Mom's grave.

No comments: