Monday, May 06, 2013

A Beautiful Partly Cloudy Day in Las Vegas

Kamál (Perfection), 9 Jamál (Beauty), 170 BE - Monday, May 6, 2013 about 2:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time

I suppose I could gripe, but not about the weather. It is a beautiful partly or mostly cloudy day in Las Vegas. I hear the echoes of thunder earlier; however, that does not mean it is going to rain. I might rain somewhere in Las Vegas, but not in my neighborhood. This is all right with me because I do not like to carry newspapers or anything else to the garage in the rain.

I was sick for five days out of seven last week, so I did not get the recyclables or the trash to the curb on Saturday. I did not get much of anything accomplished on Saturday except sleep. I did learn one thing about myself. I do not like being by myself when I am sick any more then I like dealing with other human beings when I am ill.  I know that sound strange but it is true.

When I am sick, I want a pet. Unfortunately, when I move I will probably move into a complex that does not allow pets because I cannot afford anything else. This entry sounds like it could become a rant and it is much to nice outside to gripe about anything.

No comments: