Thursday, May 09, 2013

Thankful Thursday: May 9, 2013

Istijlál (Majesty), 12 Jamál (Beauty), 170 BE - Thursday, May 9, 2013 about 9:33 AM Pacific Time

Today I am Thankful
  1. for the zoom feature on my computer because I can increase the screen image from 100% to 125% to make the information easier to read
  2. for he new look of writing.com  
  3. for the rice dark coffee I brewed this morning
  4. for the beautiful cloudy day we are experiencing in Las Vegas
  5. that I have an electric clothes dryer because my towels are softer then when I dry them on the line or spread them over furniture
  6. for the little bit of sleep I got last night, it took me two or three hours to go to sleep
  7. that the people who pick up the trash finally picked up the limbs that were at the curb
  8. for the sun that randomly shines through the cloud cover
  9. for the chicken I have left in the refrigerator
  10. that I got the trashcan rolled to the curb yesterday before trash collection time

No comments: