Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I need a break

‘Idál (Justice), 13 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur), 170 BE - Wednesday, May 29, 2013 about 11:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time

I need to take a short break and fix myself something to eat. I spent the morning reviewing on writing.com, I am attempting to earn enough Gift Points to purchase another one-month premium membership. I suppose it would be easier if I purchased a years upgraded membership, but then I would have to remove several stories from my portfolio.

I am not as tired as yesterday at this time, but if I do not get me something to eat it will affect my performance later today and tomorrow. There was a time when I could work without worrying about whether or not I ate lunch. I could skip breakfast and lunch without it effecting my performance, but not anymore. Now I have to have at least two meals a day or I am wore out the next day.

I think I will fix me a a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches today.   I have not ate a grilled cheese this week and the cheese will give me energy. A grilled cheese sandwich is also filling, I know there are a lot of calories in this type of sandwich. I do not worry about calories any more and eat whatever I want in moderation. I believe moderation is the key to a good diet, as long as I do not eat too much of a food then I can eat whatever I want.

No comments: