Friday, May 10, 2013

Moving into the twenty-first century

Istiqlál (Independence), 13 Jamál (Beauty), 170 BE - Friday, May 10, 2013 about 2:25 PM Pacific Time

I finally did it, I finally deposited a check at the ATM outside my bank. I received a check through the mail yesterday, so this morning I went to the bank and ask one of the associates to assist me in the process. Depositing the check at the ATM is easy and I can receive a receipt with a picture of the check. The next time I will deposit the check myself without asking for assistance. I am moving into the twenty-first century.

After stopping at the bank, I went to the grocery story. I went through the self-checkout with assistance form on of the employees, but I think the next time I go to the grocery store I will do it by myself. If I do need help then there is an employee close by to ask assistance. Modern technology is wonder and I am moving into the twenty-first century.


No comments: