Friday, May 03, 2013

A Beautiful Friday in Las Vegas

Istiqlál (Independence), 6 Jamál (Beauty), 170 BE - Friday, May 3, 2013 about 5:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time

It's Friday and the technician came to check the heat pump today. He turned on the cool air and set the thermostat to 83 degrees. I cannot stand to live in a house where the temperature gets higher the 83 degree or lower the 80 degrees. If the temperature is lower then 80, I will be cold all the time and I do not like feeling cold. I do not like shivering.

It's a beautiful day in Las Vegas. The sun is shining, the birds are singing or they were singing this morning. This afternoon the birds are silent. I do not hear them chirping or singing. I do not see them flying from tree to tree. Still it's a beautiful Friday in Las Vegas.

No comments: