Saturday, June 02, 2012

Saturday at home, June 2, 2012, in Las Vegas


Jalál (Glory), 17 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 169 BE – Saturday, June 2, 2012 about 1:00 PM Pacific Time

I’m spending Saturday at home because Mom doesn’t go to the daycare center today. Normally, I miss going somewhere, anywhere, but not today. I spent all morning on Friday, driving from the east side of Las Vegas to the west side and back again. Today I’m happy to remain home and indoors.

On Friday, June 1, the weather bureau released an “Extreme Heat Warning” and I can testify to the fact that we did have extreme heat on Friday. It effect me more then other people because I don’t have working air conditioning I had the driver’s side window rolled down all the time I was driving. In fact, I’m not sure I rolled it up when I got home, so I have to go out after while and make sure that it’s rolled up.

Extreme heat warning
A good day to remain indoors
Sipping ice water

This morning, I fixed beans and ham. The beans were hot, probably not the best things to eat on a hot day, I enjoyed eating them. I used honey baked home pieces to season the beans. Mom enjoyed some of the beans as well. I still have a lot left, so I well freeze a container and mix the rest with the rice I have in the fridge.

No comments: