Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tired on Tuesday afternoon in Las Vegas


Fidál (Grace), 3 Rahmat (Mercy), 169 BE – Tuesday, June 26, 2012 about Sunset Pacific Time

It’s been a long day and I’m tired. I’m not sure why I’m tired, but it could be that I didn’t take a nap today. I’m not looking forward to going out tomorrow, I would rather stay home. However, if I don’t go across town to pay a bill on Wednesday, I’ll have to do it on Thursday. That might be better anyway. I’ll have to think about it.

One of the reason’s I’m tired is that I woke up about 1:55 AM because I heard Mom crying. I went into her bedroom to see why she was crying. As usual she couldn’t tell me. I think she had a bad dream, but I’m not sure. I finally convinced Mom to go back to sleep, but by then there was no use me going to sleep.

Perhaps I’ll wait until Thursday to go out. All I have to do is drive across town to pay a bill and then go to the grocery store. Neither of those tasks will take long, it’s just that I don’t like doing more then one then when I have to deal with triple digit temperature. I’ll have to see how I feel tomorrow morning.

No comments: