Sunday, June 03, 2012

A good Sunday afternoon in Las Vegas


Jamál (Beauty), 18 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 169 BE – Sunday, June 3, 2012 about 5:45 PM Pacific Time

It’s a good Sunday afternoon in Las Vegas, which is nice because this morning wasn’t that great. However, after taking a short nap on the couch the day improved quite a bit. I sat down on the couch to watch T.V. and went to sleep. Mom was sitting in her wheelchair beside the couch, but she didn’t wake me up.

It wasn’t a long nap, it was just long enough for me to rest. I do this every day, so I think the best solution is to lie down rather then sit and watch T.V. because I always go to sleep that way in the afternoon.

It’s a good Sunday afternoon in Las Vegas, Mom walks better then she did the last two day. She seems to be feeling better because she wanted to get out of her wheelchair without the walker. She also decided she wanted to go to bed early. She still has another pill to take, but not until latter this evening. I’ll have to wake her up when I give it to her.

I don’t expect to have difficulty giving her the pill because today she takes her meds without an argument. Usually, Mom argues about taking the meds. She also wants to chew them instead of swallowing them with water. The problem with that is that two of the meds are in capsule form and she should not chew them. Oh well, that’s life.

No comments: