Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday Morning Wasted ~ A Rant


Istijlál (Majesty), 17 Núr (Light), 169 BE – Thursday, June 21, 2012 about 11:30 AM Pacific Time

I am tired. I spent the entire morning dealing with nonresponsive programs and a computer speed that would loose a race with a snail. I am sick of dealing with outdated technology. I rebooted my system twice and it did not help; in fact, rebooting did not have any effect except to prevent me from getting any work accomplished online.

I have a digital camera, but I cannot down load the drivers to my computer because the disk our too small for my outdated disk drives. I cannot find the drivers online and, even if I could, downloading them would probably cause more speed issues.

I am tired (and I am repeating myself). I am frustrated (obviously). I cannot get a new computer or any other technology this month because I have $105.00 worth of prescriptions waiting for me to pick up Friday. On the bright side, the prescriptions are 90 refills which means I do not have to worry about prescriptions for the next three months. However, I am not sure I have enough in the bank to pick up all my prescriptions.

I have been so busy dealing with technical issues that I have not checked the balance in my account today. I will post this document as soon as the computer finishes saving, but I am not sure when that will be since it takes the computer at least five minutes (I may be exaggerating because it could only seem like five minutes) to save anything.

No comments: