Sunday, June 24, 2012

It is hot outside in Las Vegas


Jamál (Beauty), 1 Rahmat (Mercy), 169 BE – Sunday, June 24, 2012 about 2:30 PM

it is a dry heat
oak limbs blowing in the wind
birds stay in the shade

I went out to the garage a few minutes ago. It is hot and dry out there, with a dry wind blowing. I do not remember the wind blowing this morning, but it is blowing this afternoon. I still have to go out to the garage a couple more times today and I am not looking forward to that short and hot trip.

I did not put sunscreen on the last time I went out, I think I will the next time. Normally, the only time I put on sunscreen is when I drive across Las Vegas or go to the grocery store. I have to go out tomorrow, so I hope I have enough sunscreen in tube I am using. I do have some spray on sunscreen, but I have not used it because I think I am allergic to the spray on.

No comments: