Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts: I have decided to wear red and purple


Fidál (Grace), 2 Jalál (Glory), 169 BE – Tuesday, April 10, 2012 about 2:55 PM Pacific Time

Normally, when I leave the house, I wear black; a long black dress that goes down to my ankles. However, black is a depressing color and unsuited for the summer heat in Las Vegas. Therefore, I have decided to wear red and purple when I leave the house because they are “happy” and out going colors. At least, I feel happy and out going when I wear them.

I am tired of dressing as if I am in mourning, so I am going to wear brighter colors. Since I have only two red dresses, I have to go shopping for some new clothes. I will probably go to the second hands stores and buy some pre-owned clothes. The may not be new, but they will be new to me. In addition, I need to buy some sunscreen.

When I returned home today, I noticed that my arms were a bit sunburned. It was not a bad burn; my arms were slight pink. Tomorrow when I go to the wound doctor, I will stop at a store and buy some sunscreen. I am not sure whether I want the spray on type or the cream. I will have to read the labels to find out. Just because I want to wear, red does not mean I want my arms or my face sunburned.

No comments: