Thursday, April 19, 2012

I opened the front door


Istijlál (Majesty), 11 Jalál (Glory), 169 BE – Thursday, April 19, 2012 about Sunset Pacific Time

Over the past couple of years several people have been in my house, who wanted to leave the doors open in the afternoon. The idea was to let fresh air in, which would all be well and good if I did not live in the city with pollution cars driving past the house all the time.

After listening to their reasons for this from fresh air to housetosis (I am not sure how to spell the word since I could not find it in the dictionary). I decided to leave the door open this afternoon and see if there is a good reason. As far as I can see, the only thing leaving the door open accomplished was increasing my allergy discomfort.

My sinuous are draining, my throat is becoming sore, and I am starting to cough.  Obviously, those wanting to leave the door open do not have allergy problems or they have not lived in Las Vegas very long. The only time it is a good idea to leave the door open in the afternoon is a few days in spring before the temperatures get above 80 degrees. And even on those few days you have to have a security screen door so that you can lock it safely.

No comments: