Saturday, April 21, 2012

Stay at home Saturday: Rearranging my Saturday duties


Jalál (Glory), 13 Jalál (Glory), 169 BE – Saturday, April 21, 2012 about 8:20 AM Pacific Time

Beginning today, Mom will no longer have a Personal Care Assistant (P.C.A.) coming to the house. This means I have to make Mom’s bed myself and mop the floor in her room if it is necessary. I may not mop her floor today. I have to check to see what type of floor care products I have, if all I have is bleach then I will have to wait until I get something else on Monday.

Mom really does not need a P.C.A. on Saturday or Sunday. I fix all her mails when I fix mine; I think I should rephrase that to, I fix my meals when I prepare Mom’s. Mom forgets that she eats so I have to fix her something to eat every thirty minutes or so. Normally, I do not get hungry that often.

It is after 8:00 AM so I have to begin getting Mom up. I let Mom sleep late on Saturday and Sunday, but I do like to get her up before 9:00. Just because she sleeps late on the weekend does not mean she can remain in bed. Mom uses a walker so she can get up instead of lying in bed. I am posting going to post this and then attempt to get Mom up before 9:00.

No comments: