Saturday, April 07, 2012

Saturday afternoon in Las Vegas


Jalál (Glory), 17 Bahá (Splendor), 169 BE – Saturday, April 7, 2012 about Sunset Pacific Time

It’s Saturday and I’ve been home all day. I washed one load of clothes and hung them on the drying rack. I washed bed linen last night and hung the sheets over furniture to dry. The sheets should be dry by now so I have to fold them and put them in the linen closet.

This morning, Mom got up about 7:00 AM. She went to bed this afternoon about 5:00 PM. I have to wake her up at 8:00 to give her another pill. I filled both all of our pillboxes early this morning, before Mom got up. It’s much easier to focus on fill those little containers while I’m by my self.

A cold morning breeze
Sent chills across Las Vegas
Quiet afternoon

It was a bit chilly this morning when I lugged the recyclables to the curb. The birds didn’t seem to mind the cold (the temperature felt cold to me) temperatures because they were flying all over the neighborhood building nest and doing all the other things that birds do in the spring. Even though I felt cold, I stood outside a few minutes and listened to the birds.

No comments: