Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Midweek Reflections on the week of April 22, 2012


‘Idál (Justice), 17 Jalál (Glory), 169 BE – Wednesday, April 25, 2012 about Sunset Pacific Time

It’s Wednesday again and time to reflect on the last three days. I’m beginning this entry about sunset, but I’m not sure when I will get posted; hopefully sometime before midnight. I have to pause for a few minutes and to turn on the washing machine and I need to check the driver’s side window to make sure it’s rolled up. The meteorologist predicted rain for tonight and I don’t want my front seat getting wet.

Now back to my reflections on the past three hectic days. Sunday Mom was home all day and since she no longer has a Personal Care Assistant on that day, I did everything for her. That was all right, I enjoyed taking complete care of Mom. However, I have to have the dishwasher reconnected because it makes washing dishes easier.

On Monday, I went to the Vein Clinic for an ultrasound of my right leg. The procedure on those veins worked and I have no blood clots in that leg. On Tuesday, I made spaghetti. I made enough spaghetti to last us three or four days. Today, I went to the wound hospital and the doctor removed the bandage on my left leg. I still have to wear the compression stockings, but at least the bandage is off.

No comments: