Monday, April 02, 2012

Three Times and counting in Las Vegas


Kamál (Perfection), 12 Bahá (Splendor), 169 BE – Monday, April 2, 2012 about 11:40 AM Pacific Time

I am on my way to being an “unhappy camper”. I had to restart my computer three times today and it is still morning. I am not sure how much I will accomplish, but I intend to accomplish something today. I would like to write 2,000 words before 9:00 PM. I will write 2,000 words if my computer cooperates. If the computer continues freezing up and the CPU running at 100%, I have no idea how many words I will write.

My daily word count goal is 2,000 and I know I can accomplish that. I am just not sure I can accomplish it when the computer needs turning off and on about every two or three hours. It takes the computer about five or six minutes perhaps more to load everything, it needs after restarting or turning it off and back on.

Once I turned everything off; the computer, monitor, and the cable modem. I thought that might solve my problem, but it did not. I had to turn the computer off an hour after that because the CPU was running at 100%. I need to upgrade the technology. I need a faster computer to go with the cable modem. Once I get a faster computer then I will probably need a new printer. I will just have to shop around and see what type of deal I can get, in the mean time I will work with what I have and back up my files.


No comments: