Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday morning at the supermarket


Istijlál (Majesty), 4 Jalál (Glory), 169 BE – Thursday, April 12, 2012 about 6:15 PM Pacific Time

I went to Smith’s Food and Drug store this morning to pick up the prescription I called in last night. While I was there, I bought an 11.5 oz. can of coffee and some coffee filters. I also bought a new hairbrush and comb.

I bought the hairbrush and comb because I have spent the last two months looking for the ones I used to have. I am not sure where they are, I could have lost them while I was away from the house, they could be under the seat in my car, or somewhere in the house. I got tired of looking for them and using the little dinky black comb I have in my purse.

Since I did not take a list with me, I did not get everything I wanted to buy. This means either, I go back tomorrow morning or I wait until Monday This evening, I am not looking forward to going back to the grocery store tomorrow, so if I can possibly get by without it I will wait until Monday. Of course, I may change my mind in the morning, especially if I find a coupon for the item.

No comments: