Monday, April 23, 2012

Mobile Monday: A visit to the vein clinic in Las Vegas


Kamál (Perfection), 15 Jalál (Glory), 169 BE – Monday, April 23, 2012 about 1:45 PM Pacific Time

When I went to the vein clinic this morning for the ultrasound of my right leg, traffic was medium. On the way to the clinic the traffic flowed easily, as I went west on Charleston. The city was not working on Charleston, at least that section.

At the vein clinic, I had a bit of difficulty parking, but I found a place close to the door. I did have to wait a few minutes, but not too long. My appointment was at 10:30 and I got in about 10:45 AM. The good news is that the veins are healing properly and I do not have any blood clots.

The traffic driving east on Charleston about medium and it flowed easily. I made it to the vein clinic and back safely. I did not stop to get anything, which was good. Because my phone ring while I was in traffic and I had to pull off on a side street and park the car along the curb to answer it. I returned the call while I remained parked along the curb and then came home.

I did not want to wait until I got home because I thought it might be about Mom. I did not want to come home and then have to leave again. Once I get home, I prefer to remain at home the rest of the day. I guess that is why I try to do more then one thing when I go out of the house.

No comments: