Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Mumblings: The Last Monday in April


Kamál (Perfection), 3 Jamál (Beauty), 169 BE – Monday, April 30, 2012 about 6:55 PM Pacific Time
It is the last Monday in April. It is not a holiday; it is someone birthday, but everyday is someone’s birthday. Tomorrow is May 1, which is May Day. May 2 is the Twelfth Day of Ridvan. Mother’s Day is one week from Sunday.

For me the day was tiring. I took the car into the shop and found out why it was acting strangely and sounding odd. The mechanic took care of most of the problem today; however, since I had to be back to the house by 3:00 PM and that was when the car would be finished, I have to take it back in tomorrow morning.

Since Mom begin going to the daycare center Monday through Friday, I am accustom to time limitations. I am accustom to spreading my shopping, doctors appointments, and business dealings over an entire month rather then attempting to get everything done in a few days. I am accustomed to staying home on Saturday and Sunday rather then participating in the weekend routines I used to do and enjoy. I am accustomed to staying home with Mom in the evenings rather then attending poetry readings and nineteen day Feast. I miss attending feast and I miss participating in open mic poetry readings. Oh well, such is the life of a caregiver.

No comments: