Sunday, April 29, 2012

Social Networking Sunday: Checking my Facebook page


Jamál (Beauty), 2 Jamál (Beauty), 169 BE – Sunday, April 29, 2012 about 10:00 AM Pacific Time

I haven’t checked my Facebook page in at least a month. Despite everything I have to do today, I’m going to check Facebook and see who’s written on the wall. I’m glad I checked Facebook because I encounter a couple of laughs, which I needed today. I also posted the following thought of the day: “A sense of humor prevents us from going crazy.” ~ Author Unknown

I have to check Facebook more often. I think I will start checking it once a week rather then once a month. I will check it either on Saturday or Sunday, depending on which day I need a good laugh. I can always count on finding something funny posted.

No comments: