Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday: My washing machine works


Istijlál (Majesty), 9 Bahá (Splendor), 169 BE – Thursday, March 29, 2012 about 2:03 PM Pacific Time

I think I have posted this before; however, I did laundry today. It is so nice to have a washing machine in the house that works and does not overflow the pipes in the spin cycle. Every time I do laundry, I give thanks for having a washing machine in the house.

I always took the washing machine in the house for granted until had to go to the laundromat. True, going to the laundromat has its advantages. You do not have to hang clothes on an outside line or a drying rack inside the house. The advantage of having a washing machine in the house is the ability to do laundry everyday.

If you do laundry everyday,
it does not pile up
and you can fold put it away as soon as it dries.

If you do laundry everyday,
you can multitask
while the laundry is in the washer.

No comments: