Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday; November 21, 2013

Istijlál (Majesty), 18 Qudrat (Power), 170 BE - Thursday, November 21, 2013 about 6:48 pm Pacific Standard Time

Today I am thankful...

1. ...for coffee because I am going to have to pull an all nighter to catch up on my NaNoWriMo word count;

2. ...for the rain because it reminds me of a chilly autumn day in Oklahoma;

3, ...that I have been able to complete two thirty minute sprints today and, as a results, have written 1,604 words toward part of my catch-up word count goal;

4. ...for chocolate chip cookies because I have to catch up on my NaNoWriMo word count goal and I need the cookies to help me pull an all nighter;

5. ...that I have a microwave to warm up the leftover coffee to help me stay awake to catch up;

6.  ...for writing.com where I store my 2013 NaNoWriMo novel Midnight in Suburbia;

7. ...for the program Write or Die that I use to write my 30 minute and 15 minute sprint exercises;

8. ...for my afternoon nap because that may be the only sleep I get for the rest of the day;

9. ...for the oak tree, whose leaves are changing color, in my neighbor's yard;

10. ...that my cellphone has a calculator so that I can add my 30 minute and 15 minutes sprint exercise word counts together.

No comments: