Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Tuesday Morning Issues; November 5, 2013

Fiḍál (Grace), 2 Qudrat (Power), 170 BE - Tuesday, November 5, 2013 about 10:02 AM Pacific Standard Time

I've been up since 3:00 am, as a result I've accomplished a lot of writing. I complete 1,505 words of today's NaNoWriMo goal of 1,667 words. I completed five reviews on writing.com and made two entries in Snow Melt. I had to make two entries in (Snow Melt) my writing.com journal to meet the 200 words goal for that blog. Fortunately, I can divide the 200 word goal between my blogger blogs. I have to come close to the 200 word goal or I won't make the daily goal of 2,000 words written per day.

I have three cups of coffee, a candy cane, and two bowls of cereal this morning. I am about to fall asleep composing this entry, So I guess I better turn off the computer and take a short nap. I don't want to take a nap because I still have to finish today's NaNoWriMo writing goal for today. I have only about 100 words to write to finish today's goal and the chapter. I have to end this entry now because I'm about to doze off on my keyboard and I don't sleep well sitting up.

a cold wind blowing
tree limbs waving in the dawn
the house is silent

No comments: