Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday: November 14, 2013

Istijlál (Majesty), 11 Qudrat (Power), 170 BE - Thursday, November 14, 2013 about 1:18 PM Pacific Standard Time

This afternoon I am thankful...

01.  ...for the bananas I received yesterday when I went to pick up some food at one of the Food Pantries here in Las Vegas;

02.  ...that I had a black printer cartridge for my printer this morning when I went to print out a letter I needed to send;

03.  ...for the leftover coffee I warmed up in the microwave;

04.  ...that I got the trashcan rolled to the curb before the garbage truck began there run yesterday because if I had missed them I would not have anything to put my trash in today;

05.  ...for cottage cheese and tomatoes because I can eat them without worrying about there being a lot of salt in them;

06.  ...that I have a stool to put my left leg on when I am working at the computer because putting my leg up helps keep the swelling down;

07.  ...for the grayish sweater coat someone gave me because it keeps my arms warm when I have to go out on cloudy autumn mornings;

08.  ...that I received four sausages when I went to the food pantry yesterday, I at two of the sausages for my breakfast today and I can have the other two with eggs in the morning;

09.  ...for the inspiration of word prompts because they assisted me to write December Memories this morning, which I stored in my writing.com portfolio;

10.  ...that I can at least stand up for five minutes to wash some dishes.



No comments: